- Syrah Grenache : Beautiful intense violet color with purple hues. Complex aromas of blackcurrant, violet, black pepper, licorice, spices, and delicate notes of vanilla. A wonderful full-bodied wine with the profile of the Shiraz grape variety, underpinned by a hint of freshness that develops into wonderfully rich, melting tannins producing a beautiful structure on the mouth.
- Malt Blend: The nose seduces with its aromas of citrus, pink grapefruit, small smoky mineral notes with fresh floral touches.
How to do
Say cheers without alcohol
NEW YORK SOUR
- 50 ml Petit Beret Malt Blend
- 25 ml Lemon Juice
- 15l Simple Juice
- 15 ml Aquafaba or Egg White
- 15 ml Petit Beret Syrah Grenache
- Fill a shaker with all ingredients except Petit Berert Syrah Grenache and dry shake for 10 secs
- Add ice and re-shake for 10 secs
- Double strain into a rocks glass filled with ice
- Careful pour in Syrah Grenache over the cocktail to create a float