We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security, and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
The seller collects on the site personal data concerning his clients, including by means of cookies. Customer may disable cookies by following the instructions provided by their browser.
The data collected by the seller are used to process orders placed on the site, to manage the customer account, to analyze the orders and, if the customer has chosen this option, send him commercial prospecting letters, newsletters, offers Promotional materials and / or special sales information, unless the client no longer wishes to receive such communications from the seller.
The data of the CUSTOMER is kept confidential by the SELLER in accordance with its declaration made with the CNIL, for the needs of the contract, its execution and in compliance with the law.
The data may be communicated, in whole or in part, to the service providers of the SELLER involved in the ordering process. For commercial purposes, the SELLER may transfer to his trading partners the names and contact details of his CUSTOMERS, provided that they have given their prior agreement when registering on the SITE.
The SELLER can also ask its CUSTOMERS if they wish to receive commercial solicitations from its partners.
It is specified that the CUSTOMER must be able to prove his identity, either by scanning an identity document or by sending to the SELLER a photocopy of his identity document.
Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
– information about the type of browser you use
– details of the web pages you have viewed
– your IP address
– the hyperlinks you have clicked
– the websites you visited before arriving at our Site
You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Protecting your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, the authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.
Use of Personal Data
You agree that the Personal Data you provide to us and all information relating to the use of Our App and/or Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
- processing your application as a Registered Customer
- providing you with our services
- the normal management, operation, and maintenance of Our App and/or Our Website
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of our water and beverages business and relevant benefits
- providing you with Retail Goods or Services which you have requested
- processing your order for purchases at Our Website and/or Our App, including verifying your payment details/status
- carrying out prize draws, games or competitions which you have entered
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting Retail Goods or Services that are likely to be of interest to you
- designing new or improving existing services provided by us, Our Affiliates and/or Our Subsidiaries to you
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement
- prevention or detection of crime
- disclosure as required by law
- aggregated behavioral analysis
With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from:
- Our Affiliates and/or Our Subsidiaries
- other companies within the CK Hutchison Holdings Limited group of companies in relation to telecommunications goods and/or services, e-commerce services (including trading platforms and online auctions), payment services, financial, investment and insurance products and services, hotel and tourism services and real property and related services
- third-party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to you in relation to the following types of products or services: Retail Goods or Services; financial, investment, insurance, banking, and credit cards; transportation, travel and accommodation; sports, leisure, recreation and entertainment; telecommunications products and services; e-commerce (including trading and payment platforms and online auctions).
We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
We may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to your Personal Data in connection with a restructuring of our water and beverages business, and/or merger (as between us and a third party), sale, or transfer (whether of assets or shares, in whole or in part), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in clauses 5 and 6 above.